Saturday, June 14, 2008

First Post

According to my sources (that being close friends and my mother), I am expected to be home in about 37 days. 37 days until my short summer vacation, and then back to school for my senior year of college. I am enjoying my time here in Germany, so much that I have, in fact, forgotten that I just have one more year left of college.

Oh shit.

I've been having crazy thoughts like "what will I do for the rest of my life?!"

But I'm not really bothered by them enough to have done any research or anything yet. Nope, no plans for me! Perhaps I'll be spontaneous here and see what comes of it. I got the idea to document my grand years of a 20-something on this blog accompanied by some Pod-casts... Who says the 20's are a time to be grown up? NOT ME!

No comments: